Friday, October 31, 2014

I have no idea what subreddit to go to. My stomach feels like it's going to collapse in on itself. Fitness


I am absolutely tired of having to stuff my face with a handful of pretzals. ( we got them as a present. it's our only food until this afternoon.)


my stomach hurts so much after going only four hours without food. It gets so bad that I throw up bile and the remnants of whatever i ate earlier. the thing is, is that I'm pretty sure it's because we've only had carby foods. cup noodles will make me "hungry" after an hour. pretzals last 30 minutes. the only things that seem to fill me up for longer than six hours are hot dogs.


i'm an extremely poor, disabled fatass that's been trying to stick to their diet as much as possile, but is restricted by having almost no money, no kitchen, and no appliances other than the microwave and whatever we're allowed to use next door. this is limited to the can opener, refrigerator, and stove if we can find dishes. (even then, the only thing we could bring over at the time were noodles and some weird spaghetti sauce. I only felt better after going for the meatballs.)


I don't want to break down and have to get fried chicken again. it's readily available, and requires no cooking or microwavable plates (i'm so sick of spending money on them.). are there any other cheaper, healthier, and filling foods that can keep me from agony?


If the pain wasn't so bad I would just ignore it and deal with the hunger until it was time to eat again. sadly everytime i've tried to just make do, it's ended badly. I'm not even talking a 12 hour fast. i'm talking about trying to go to a regular meal time. five or six hours?


I smoke weed sometimes and have a habit of the munchies (which i've been looking out for and getting under control.), could this have anything to do with my stomach pain?


I didn't know which subreddit to go to. i'm just desperate for relief.







Submitted October 31, 2014 at 11:01PM by roddouche http://ift.tt/1wOu5lK Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment