Thursday, October 30, 2014

Macboy, first time building a PC. Need some help! buildmeapc


Hey Reddit! Thanks for checkin out this post. I appreciate your help. I'm a semi-proud owner of a 15inch Macbook 2014 Retina, but I'm looking to expand my arsenal and build my first ever PC. I said "Semi-Proud" owner of a Macbook because I really do love this laptop. It's worked well for me and has gotten the job done. But I'm looking for more than just getting the job done. I've recently been getting into a lot of Live-streaming on Twitch, and LOVE it. Playing games, streaming, talking with the community, making new friends. It's a blast! My Macbook can handle it but of course im limited by what games I can play, and sometimes streaming while playing games can take up too ram space on my macbook. My friends all have these beautiful powerhouse gaming and streaming rigs and I wanna have the options that they do. I also am a new student going into Digital Animation and Game design, so I'll be needing something that can withstand the Design and rendering process of 3d images, and movies, I do a lot of photoshop image editing and painting as well. I would like it also, to be a fairly reasonable size, I'm not looking for something compact, but I will travel with it occasionally for Live-Streaming events and Id rather not carry around a refrigerator. I would also it prefer having a wireless card so I dont have to cables everywhere I go with it.


SO heres what I would be using the build PC for: Gaming & Livestreaming on twitch. Digital Animation, Game design, Coding, Rendering, (3d Max, Maya, Photoshop, Aftereffects) Image editing Movie editing Surfing Reddit Decent Size. Wireless built in.


I'm looking to build this PC for $700 or less. (Wife's orders) Is this possible? What kinds of things could I build? (Bonus addons I'm looking for would be: a nice gaming Keyboard, and a 20-25" Monitor. If that could be included in the price range, awesome, if not, dont worry about it. Also, I'm very vain. Cool cases are awesome. Also, I like Orange.) Thanks Reddit!


-Turektv







Submitted October 31, 2014 at 08:42AM by turekthescrub http://www.reddit.com/r/buildmeapc/comments/2kume4/macboy_first_time_building_a_pc_need_some_help/ buildmeapc

No comments:

Post a Comment