Friday, October 31, 2014

I've never been this hungry nosleep


I've been feeling a little off lately. It's weird, but for the past three nights I've woken up multiple times in the early hours of the morning feeling incredibly hungry. You know when you go without eating and instead of just plain old hunger, it starts to get painful? Well that's how I've felt. I keep waking up several hours after falling asleep to that clenching feeling deep in my stomach. Almost immediately I find myself in the kitchen, the refrigerator light making me squint my eyes. The first night I ate cold pizza my boyfriend and I had delivered. It was like I couldn't bring myself to stop. I ate and ate and nothing would stop that feeling in my stomach. I moved on from the pizza to cheese slices, then I abandoned the fridge and dug into a box of cereal. That's when my boyfriend woke up and found me with my hand in a box of Frosted Flakes surrounding by the remnants of my midnight binge. He gave me a strange look and I played it off like I hadn't eaten a big enough dinner, but I had. I shoved whatever cereal I had left in my fist into my mouth and followed him back to bed. That was the first night, and the second time I woke up to that awful feeling I ate my boyfriend's leftover steak, chugged some milk, and made my way to the peanut butter in the cabinet next to the fridge. Spoonful after spoonful of pure bliss slid down my throat until there was none left, and I was still starving. I began to get angry at this point from the sheer confusion as to why I was feeling like this. I knew in my mind something had to be wrong, but all I wanted to do was eat. It was less of a want and more of a need. That night I didn't go back to bed until I had eaten enough food to sustain a person for a week at least. My boyfriend found the empty boxes the next morning and asked me to see a doctor, but I declined. Unsurprisingly, it happened again last night. This time it was better though, because when I woke up again I knew that there was an entire ham in the fridge. A ham meant to be taken to my mom's house for dinner the next day, but that was never going to happen. Let's just say that I never made it back to bed, no, my boyfriend found me asleep at the table with a torn apart ham carcass in front of me. What a pretty sight.


With all of this strange eating, I haven't gained any weight either. I weighed myself each morning, but it still reads the same. The craving is also starting to happen during the day, and I don't know what to do. Everything looks edible to me, and I just want it to stop. My boyfriend's worried about me, but I can't bring myself to tell him that I've been thinking about how he'd taste as well. Help me please.







Submitted November 01, 2014 at 07:14AM by hit_the_button http://ift.tt/13pXwks nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment