Friday, October 31, 2014

Bringing coffee to work? Coffee


Hello all. I'm not quite sure who to ask, but I figured a subreddit specifically about coffee, especially how to brew it, would be useful.


I just got back into my coffee habit, and I have to say that so far I am in love with it. I had not even read this forum, but ended up selecting the Bodum 8-Cup, and it is one of my favorites so far. Even with one of the darkest roasts I can find, one of the smoothest cups I have ever tasted.


But enough of the good news, time for the problem.


I really want to bring my coffee in to work. The problem is that 1- I work 10 hour days. So I expect to want at least 1-2 cups of coffee somewhere in the middle of the day. 2- I won't say where I work for fear of their office being set on fire, but we have no method of brewing coffee there. I have a refrigerator and microwave, but no coffee pot. I also am not allowed to bring my own in. So any coffee must be instant (please no) or pre-brewed.


So how do you recommend bringing in my coffee? I'm not sure about drinking it cold, and I have heard that microwaves do very bad things to your coffee.







Submitted October 31, 2014 at 07:55PM by Nascosta http://ift.tt/1wMVTGr Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment