Tuesday, February 24, 2015

[NEWBIE]How can I bring my pixel art to life? PixelArt


I've been so inspired by this sub and have been creating some pretty cool art, at least for my limited skill set. I'm wanting to start bringing my pixel art to life, and thought I'd check to see if anybody has any recommendations. I have an old refrigerator and I want to turn it into something that really jumps out. I am not sure how to go about painting my pixel art on the fridge though. Has anybody done a wall mural or anything that is somewhat related? If I could find a reliable way to grid the entire thing off I think I could get it done, but I really can't figure out the best way to create the grid.


Finding the best way to get paint to stick and remain durable is another matter, but right now I just have no idea how to grid off this thing. I've seen some amazing pixel art on walls, but can't find any definitive tutorials to how the mapping was done.







Submitted February 24, 2015 at 11:31PM by poketmeals http://ift.tt/1FU4z5w PixelArt

No comments:

Post a Comment