Thursday, February 26, 2015

Any advice or recipes for packing cold lunches? vegan


So. I recently started a new job. And for the first time, I'm visiting a variety of client sites. This means that a lot of amenities I've grown used to (refrigerators, microwaves, abundance of vegan friendly restaurants) are no longer a given.


So I need to figure out how I can pack lunches that don't require a fridge or microwave, but will still be both tasty and nutritious. There's the usual peanut butter & jelly or chick pea salad sandwiches, but I'm pretty sure those will get old. Fast. I'm not particularly a fan of salads, and I'm worried that half the things I'd cut up for one (tomatoes, avocado, etc) won't keep very well.


I'd prefer something that I could cook or bake the night before, that will keep well, and still be pretty tasty when eaten cold. I do have an insulated lunch pack that I can keep overnight in the fridge, and I can toss in a icepack if further needed.


Thanks for any thoughts or consideration.







Submitted February 27, 2015 at 01:32AM by RooblesOnReddit http://ift.tt/1wstJp1 vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment