Friday, February 27, 2015

trying to find old pc game (early 2000's) AskRedditGames


Hey, I need help finding this one particular game. I don't remember the name of it, but I will try to describe it as much as I can. From what I remember this game begins through a window looking into the kitchen. There is a table and a sink to the left hand side and a refrigerator to the right hand side. On the refrigerator are these magnets that can be moved around. I think you click the refrigerator to start the game, though I can't really recall. The only thing that stands out is the game had fruits or vegetables that could talk. This one part of the game has four rows of bananas and you have to click on them to unravel their peel, but the last banana won't, so you have to keep bothering him until he finally peels himself.







Submitted February 28, 2015 at 12:49AM by wizabif http://ift.tt/1aw7WCA AskRedditGames

No comments:

Post a Comment