Thursday, February 26, 2015

Sweet Revenge pettyrevenge


First time poster, so I apologize if the formatting is awful.


Earlier, my mother had come into my room and announced that they were going out to dinner tonight. By "they" I had assumed she meant my dad and her. I said "okay" and went back browsing youtube as I had been previously.


About half an hour later, I leave my room only to discover I was the only one in the house. It was then I realized that "they" had my meant my mom, dad, and my older brother. Meaning my entire family decided to go out to dinner without me. I would've gotten over it and made myself something instead, except for the fact that my parents are awful when it comes to stocking the kitchen. The vast majority of my refrigerator's contents is just condiments and more often than not we lack even the most basic things such as milk, eggs, and bread. So, being screwed out of an actual decent meal was kind of a big deal.


The revenge? As I was searching around the kitchen for something, anything, that I could turn into something even slightly edible, I came across a pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream, with just enough left for a single serving. I knew that it existed, but since I had felt I had already had my fair share of it, I left it for someone else. However, with my entire family off enjoying a meal that I had not been invited too while I stayed at home with an empty kitchen, I decided that the last bit of ice cream was my dinner.


And it was delicious.







Submitted February 27, 2015 at 09:49AM by StrawberrySyringe http://ift.tt/1LPkLWb pettyrevenge

No comments:

Post a Comment