Thursday, February 26, 2015

Lease Help! Very concerning clauses in the lease. legaladvice


This will be my second lease I am signing and am concerned with some of the terms on the lease.



  • 15. Appliances included - Stove, Refrigerator, washer, dryer.

  • 15.A. Landlord is responsible for repairs listed above unless otherwise stated here: In as is condition.

  • 33. Special Clauses

  • 33.B Additional Terms:

  • 33.B.5. Tenant will pay the first $175. of all repairs. This is the main thing I am concerned about. If the roof leaks day one, I pay the first $175 to fix it? Pipes, the as is appliances, heater, oil tank, etc?? Any help or suggestions would be great. The only other part that has my interest is:

  • 16. Utilities and Services - I pay elec, heat, h2o etc. As well as heater and sewage maintenance which are the items in question. Do these terms sound agreeable? The house is older so that does add concern.

    Thanks Bot, my location is Pheonixville, Pennsylvania.







Submitted February 27, 2015 at 01:47AM by yourshorter http://ift.tt/1DviWda legaladvice

No comments:

Post a Comment