Friday, October 3, 2014

I'm confused; Was I raped? rapecounseling


When I 14, my then boyfriend's best friend told me that my boyfriend (age 17) was having a "rage fit" at his house over some drama at school. His best friend offered to drive me up to his house. I consented. We get to his house and we hear thumping from the upstairs bedroom. His best friend told him that probably him hitting his head against the wall. We found his little sister (age 4) alone in the living room. His best friend offered to stay with the sister, while I went up to see what was going on with him.


I found him smashing his study desk and his head board. He almost hit me with a part of the study desk. I stood there frozen, and scared of what he'll do. Next thing I know, he has managed to take off my shirt and unzipped my pants. I was slammed onto his bed, and then he was over me - his body pressing down against mine. I wanted to scream in fear, but I couldn't. His lips were on mine. I squirmed but he was stronger than me. Then I felt his palm between my legs. He somehow managed to lower my underwear. Then I felt a finger enter me. I started to panic. I squirmed harder, but I was just overpowered. I felt him take my hand, and guide it to his penis. He said he wanted me to stroke it. I froze. I didn't know what to do. He smacks the side of my butt and tells me to listen. I start thrashing to get him off me.


Fortunately, his best friend barges in asking where the sodas were in the refrigerator. He was distracted for an instant, and I took advantage of it. I pushed him off me. I don't know how I retrieve my clothes and managed to get downstairs. I ran out of the house and almost got hit by his mother driving into the driveway.


His mother notices my panic, and ask if I was okay. I didn't know what to say. I was afraid of what else he'll do to me if I said anything. All I managed to say was "I'm late for band practice. May you drive me to the school?" She agrees. We drove in silence.







Submitted October 03, 2014 at 05:25PM by viperasps http://ift.tt/1vzMTUz rapecounseling

No comments:

Post a Comment