I am new to CS and my gut is saying no but wondering if maybe it's just a cultural difference and wording in his message that seems strange to me. The gentlemen prefers women to stay with him, all 27 feedbacks are positives. He is Egyptian. This was the message I got while making my trip public.
Good morning lexxylee
My name is.... (inserted his job here)
as for the rules: - no drugs - you must inform me before inviting your friends to the apartment - you ll bring me chocolates when you come :) - please don't lose the key - feel free to use all the accessories and equipments in the apartment, including the refrigerator, the washing machine, and defiantly the bar :),I don't like it when people ask for permission to eat an apple - you ll promise to try to return the room as clean as you found it
if you accept my invitation, for how many nights you want me to host you?
that is all best regards from
(Identifiable information redcated)
As soon as the host said I am supposed to bring him chocolates my mental alarm bells went off...
It seems too good to be true but maybe I'm being overly paranoid...
Submitted March 20, 2015 at 02:59AM by lexxylee http://ift.tt/1Faqp4L couchsurfing
No comments:
Post a Comment