Sunday, March 29, 2015

Electrical problems, how hard are these to diagnose with RVs (Very experienced with power.) GoRVing


My specific problem: I have a kitchen slide out. The 12vdc works. The microwave works. (120 vac) The plug under the microwave what I plug my electric frying pan into, does not work. The plug that the refrigerator uses for 120 vac does not work.


The kitchen GFCI plug was tested and reset. The breaker box fuses were all reset. The 12vdc fuses were all examined.


I unfastened the panel on the back of the frig (outside) and tested the 120 volt outlet there. no power.


The frig is running fine on gas.


I hauled the rv 5 hours and set up yesterday. Before that short trip everything was working fine.


Inside one of the "rear living room" plugs also does not work (on the same side of the 5th wheel as the slide out.) There is no GFCI anywhere else that I have not tested and all the breakers are locked into good connections (as compared to breaking when I close the connect.


I can get under the rv and see screws I can back out to remove the bottom plastic paneling to follow the wiring, but I would like any suggestions before I start doing that.







Submitted March 30, 2015 at 04:42AM by ruat_caelum http://ift.tt/1CArpN9 GoRVing

No comments:

Post a Comment