Thursday, March 5, 2015

Free standing kitchen sink? Home


I am renovating my basement and am looking for budget friendly options for the basement kitchen. I already have a full size stove/oven and refrigerator in place. There are no pre-existing lower cabinets or work-tops in the kitchen - and I would like to avoid putting anything 'built in' if possible. I am looking for creative ideas on how to bring a sink and some work surface in. I have ~40" width to work with. My initial thought was to have a free standing 'utility' sink like those found in laundry rooms, and a roll-away kitchen cart with workspace; but there must be something better!


My main concern is not investing in countertops - so any suggestions of how I can mount a 'kitchen' sink onto a cabinet without requiring countertops would be appreciated!







Submitted March 06, 2015 at 03:17AM by JDalwai http://ift.tt/1zQXWsz Home

No comments:

Post a Comment