Razputin tugged at the tight collar of his turtle-necked sweater, how Agent Nein ever wore them was beyond him. After fiddling a moment more, he turned to his partner, Lily “I don’t like having to delve in places like this. I know I’m guaranteed a mind almost as twisted as Boyd’s,” “This mind won’t be like Boyd’s, Raz. It is going to be much worse,” Raz smiled at Lily’s reassurance. Though he’d never say it to the other Psychonauts know, the more broken a mind, the more he enjoyed it. He couldn’t wait to delve into the mind of a true nut, something that would be hard to crack. When you’re as powerful a psychic as Raz, eventually the normal minds become boring. He walked into the interrogation room and looked at the man he was to question. His eyes were half closed, and his head leaned back, as if it were too heavy for him to lift, and drool pooled from his open mouth.
“I have a weird feeling that I won’t be able to get anywhere on this one without delving Lily, I’m not a Psychiatrist, I’m a Psychonaut.” “We’re not cleared to do any delving here Raz, you know that” Raz reached into his pocket and pulled out a small doorway, placing it on the man’s head. “Then don’t tell anybody” He said, and that was it, the next thing Raz knew he was lying on the floor of a very unfamiliar home. From the corner he heard the murmuring. He turned the direction of the noise and saw Alex, the owner of the mind he was in, writing on the walls in chalk, drawing a line connecting two of the thousands of illustrations and writings scrawled across the walls. Looking around, Raz realized that every inch of the walls were covered in overlapping words and drawings. “Hello Alex, I’m from the Psychonauts” Upon hearing the words, Alex turned in horror at the writing on the walls “Doesn’t fit. That doesn’t fit at all,” he said in a panic, turning back to the wall and making a few hasty revisions to the mess that is the wall. “What is all of this writing?” “The truth! Not what they’ll tell you,” Raz didn’t imagine that he would be able to glean too much information from this eccentric man. But if he thought that he could’ve, he wouldn’t have bothered digging directly into his mind. He rose to his feet and began to walk around the house. The layout of the house seemed very simplistic, on living- room, with a bathroom and bedroom connected, but there was one peculiarity. There was no way out of the building. “Alex, Where is the door?” Alex shot Raz a condescending look “On the front... Like most refrigerators.
Submitted March 03, 2015 at 09:34AM by notdustin97 http://ift.tt/1DAzjCJ shutupandwrite
No comments:
Post a Comment