Thursday, February 26, 2015

Real vs fake bouquets help! weddingplanning


Hey! I am having a dilemma deciding if I should make real or fake bouquets for my wedding This September!

I have zero experience, If I went with real id be purchasing flowers few months ahead of time just to practice. I am planning on roses. I am worried though where to store my real flowers. I heard beast to place them In a vase in refrigerator or cold place. I'll be staying in a hotel. So very very limited on storing them in cool place if at all. My bridesmaids said they would store each one of their own The fake flowers, just the fact they are not real. I'd love to have my bouquet for rest of my life as a keep sake. I just don't It is worth it.


Any advice, options, comments, or regrets?!







Submitted February 26, 2015 at 08:52PM by applebees1 http://ift.tt/1FxIqGn weddingplanning

No comments:

Post a Comment