I think I may start having depression because of my neighbor's kid. I'm right below the kid's bedroom, and when they are home, it's practically non-stop noise. I don't know what this kid play with, seems like he has refrigerators as toys. I also have the chance to have bad parents as neighbors because their kid (3-4 years old?) is not sleeping before 10, 11 PM. I hear him at night sometimes.)
And I can't do anything, can't I? It's a child, you have to let him be a child! ... Seriously. Even if I complain to the parents, they can't do anything, the kid will continue, I'll have to complain again... and again... and again...
I'm enduring this kid for more than 3 years now. And I can't leave this place for another 2-3 years. Yay for depression, headaches, sleep deprivation... Hey, sounds like as if I'm having a child myself.
Submitted February 23, 2015 at 08:13AM by jiehnav http://ift.tt/1B9LV8w childfree
No comments:
Post a Comment