KK, so I was looking through the changelog when I saw this (and noticed it when I played it):
"Player can no longer magically toggle power on any item. Rather, you designate power to be toggled and the colonists go do it."
Just wondering, is there some form of control switch that we can use to remotely toggle multiple buildings?
I'm referring to something that happened recently in my mountain vault's killbox after a raid where half of my colonists were in need of rescue while the other half were rescuing the hurt colonists. Anyone not rescuing was beating out fires, capturing/finishing off the enemy, and repairing stuff, and then the sentry guns were draining the power faster than I expected. Long story short, the surgeons and doctors had to work in the dark and with that new chance of failing... I lost a quarter of my colonists, someone got sick, and spread the disease everywhere (I needed him to help me turn off the sentry guns, because he wasn't a warden or a doctor), the prisoners went insane and with my lack of manpower, nearly overran the base (couldn't incinerate them using the heaters because all of my colonists were either sick, tending to the sick or both). There was still hope, but then somehow my batteries exploded(they were empty!). Suddenly there was darkness all throughout the colony. The starving pestilence filled colonists began to break one by one. I sealed the remaining sane survivors in the refrigerator as the infected tore eachother to shreds. And then it started to get cold. My survivors lasted for around a day before a mechanoid attack came. I had sent that one colonist to turn off the sentry guns at the entrance to the killbox... It was a swift death to say the least, and the survivors put up one hell of a fight...(before the brawler went insane and killed everyone inside of the refrigerator).
Maybe this crisis could've been averted, if we just had a control room :D
Submitted February 20, 2015 at 12:43AM by XeroJoy http://ift.tt/1COBN2p RimWorld
No comments:
Post a Comment