Monday, February 23, 2015

31 [M4F] Prompts and ideas dirtypenpals


I'm not feeling the most creative myself to come up with a new prompt so I'd like to see if anyone would like to play one of my old prompts I never fully played.


These can be long term if we want them to but I generally stick with one partner at a time and as long as you care to exchange.


Prompts start here!


• We are a couple who has taken the weekend off to try and rekindle our once passionate love. We have lost the spark due to one of us being out of the country on business for a year. We decided that a bed and breakfast would be the perfect place to reunite.


• We had what we though would be a one night stand but in the morning we forgo the awkwardness and decide that we should have brunch and find out why we clicked in the first place.


• You are my gf/wife/fwb and when I am at work you send me a series of pictures, teasing me. I think you are just supplying some ideas for later but when I come over they are live shots of what you have been doing all day.


• I've always had a fascination with Shibari and the rope work that goes into it. Maybe it was boy scouts and teaching knots or sailing on the weekends. I'm more impressed with the artistry of the craft and the patience and dedication of both the subject and the crafter. You finally decide to indulge me.


• I walked in to the house. It had been a long day and all I can think about is zoning out to the television. I kick off my shoes walk over to the kitchen to grab a beer. My hand freezes on the handle before I can open the refrigerator. There is a muffled buzzing and a dim light on in the bedroom. I walk slowly down the hall and stop at the door. In the corner of the room there is an armchair and it is turned to face the door. You sit naked in the chair, legs spread, one leg casually propped up on the arm. You are rubbing the vibrator slowly on yourself as you stare into my eyes.


• A dom/sub looking to start out their partnership. I (the dom) would assign tasks starting small (draw your spirit animal) to the kinky. You would write about how the task affected you and I would write my reasons for assigning that task at what I liked about your response.


As always I'm open to suggestions as well. My limits are scat/animal/gore but everything else is on the table. Please let me know a little about yourself, your kinks and where you'd like the chat/RP to go!







Submitted February 24, 2015 at 09:42AM by dppwhynot http://ift.tt/1DMJ2e6 dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment