Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I'm addicted to spending money! And other random thoughts... offmychest


Problem is I don't have much.


"...I'm a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. I'd like to put more in that jar..."


I'm working on that part, I'm just feeling very impatient. I'm 29 and have "wasted" a lot of time taking any job I could find. I am now working on a career move, but I want it to happen NOW! I'm sick of not being able to take my family on vacation, or not being able to fuel my, admittedly stupid, addiction/hobby of tinkering with the latest and greatest electronics. I'm ready to live a more comfortable life. To not live paycheck to paycheck! I really enjoy the field I have started learning, so much so that I think about it when I am at my current job, but it makes me impatient and angry that I am not utilizing my talent and working in my field yet! I'm just ready, damn it!!







Submitted October 01, 2014 at 02:00AM by comoc85 http://ift.tt/1xyjlum offmychest

No comments:

Post a Comment