Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My Wife Put Herself In The Fridge In Bags Dreams


I dreamt I was sitting my computer doing something. I knew that my wife, "Sue" was concerned about the snow outside, but I didn’t really feel like getting up and doing anything about it, so I suggested she just go out there and sprinkle a little salt in a pathway from our door to the street. She was super annoyed by this and said she was just going to go shovel all the snow. I was like, “You don’t need to do that! There’s not even that much snow anyway!” But she went outside anyway.


Then I was in the house alone, and it seemed bigger (though it wasn’t) and much, much scarier. Everything became dim and surreal. I must have gotten into another room at some point, because soon I was walking back into the living room looking for Sue. I was hoping my worst fears weren’t true, but I knew that because of our fight over the snow Sue had put herself in the refrigerator in bags. Like…bags of her flesh. Doing this was a defiant act on her part, but it wasn’t going to kill her, meaning she could come out again. I could see the bags in my mind, but when I went to the fridge there wasn’t anything in it but food. I started calling her name. I saw her at the computer, and I was calling out to her, but she ignored me.


In real life I woke up calling out for her. She was busy having a dream that I was making fun of her for being bad at some Pokémon-based game she was playing with her brother-in-law. I guess she was getting confused and thought my real-life voice was in her dream, yelling at her, so she sounded annoyed when she responded to me. Eventually though she realized I’d had a nightmare, and so she tried to make me feel better.







Submitted October 01, 2014 at 04:36AM by dinobot100 http://ift.tt/1qT67jq Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment