Monday, September 29, 2014

I should have never started a youtube gaming channel. [Part #3] nosleep


Part 1


Part 2


It took her last night.


There was a dissonant pause when she disappeared into the static. I crawled towards the room to pull her back out, but my broken leg was an anchor. I yelled out for her, into the static and bleeding lights. I could feel her pulse in the air for a brief moment before the door finally closed and she was gone along with the static and lights. I was alone. Completely alone.


Perhaps I am ahead of myself, but It's hard for me to relive this via text. Every word I type reminds me of my stupidity and failure as a fiance'. I should have known this is what it was all leading to. I was supposed to protect her. Why didn't I just leave? Because I am a fucking idiot, that's why. I had to taunt it. Now I learned when you poke the darkness it can sometimes poke back.


My last story ended with me losing my cat and ending up in the hospital. I mentioned finding a video of myself returning to the room that night. I don't remember anything after blacking out outside. It shows me entering the room and standing for a very long time and then sitting down in front of the computer. After I sit you can distinctly hear my cat in the room. The rest of the video I sit and stand in silence for 30 minutes or so before the video cuts. I think the video stopped shortly before the police made their way into my apartment. I am hesitant on posting the full video because it doesn't provide much context for anything that night and it's very long. The day after I edited it to only include parts when the voice was speaking to me. I do say something right at the end, but it didn't make much since until last night. If you want to view the edited video click here


Video transcript to the best of my ability(headphones help a lot to hear): “Come in, come in, sit, come, yess, cat meowing, I have your cat, I have you, I will have her, I'm going to chew her up(repeats), the lights are going to swallow her whole, I am going to chew you all up”


After viewing this video I started to become angry. Dealing with something like this is almost like having a parasite inside of your brain feeding on your psyche. Your own home feels too claustrophobic to rest in. Your loved ones don't understand where your fear and pain is coming from so they struggle. Jere wanted to help me, but she didn't know how. I would show her the video and she'd tell me she couldn't hear any voices even though they were playing loud as day. I started to become paranoid thinking I was becoming schizophrenic. For some reason I couldn't bring myself to get checked out...there was a part of me that knew this was real. Upon advice of some of you readers I reached out to a man named Edrich Beleveise. He is a self-proclaimed "Medium for the malevolent and benevolent seeds." He calls spirits, demons, ghost, whatever... seeds. He believe these seeds attach themselves to people and if the host they are a part of allows them to grow they become more real until eventually destroying the host and sometimes taking over their "shells".


Edrich first talked to me over the phone and then insisted he view the apartment and sit down with me. Immediately upon entering the apartment he became aware of a presence. We could both feel the air shifting around us. He told me that he is often a lightening rod for spirits, so activity almost always increases in his presence. He wasn't kidding. Even my fiance said she felt something as Edrich made his way through the house. As we walked into the kitchen he asked me to close the computer room door, so I complied. After the door shut he let out a heavy sigh and thanked me. Before I could ask why he started to lay out a plan. I was to not to be in the apartment alone anymore; he said the seed will have less power if I always have company. He thinks that may be why the cat was targeted a few nights before. He gave me a jar of something labeled "Archgod" and told me I should put some under my tongue if I feel any sort of presence. There was much more to the planning, but I don't want to bore you with the rest of the details as they will become evident through the rest of the story.


After we came up with a solid plan Edrich took his leave. I walked him to his car. Right before he drove off I asked him why he wanted me to shut the door. He said it would have been too hard to talk with that creature staring at us the whole time. He gave me a sympathetic look and drove off. I sat down on the curb and fought the urge to scream. With my head rested against my knees I could feel rain starting to jump off my neck as the drops came crashing down from the sky. I sat there in a daze watching puddles form until my fiance' called me in from inside the house. I didn't want to return, but there was work to be done. She decided to call into work that night to help me with the transition. The transition is something Edrich calls when the host or homeowner casts the seed from their residence. It make the seed acknowledge that it is unwanted and not welcome to stay. Some seeds leave immediately, but others become more aggressive. He said the Archgod paste should keep us protected from any seed agression. The paste tasted of garlic and mint. I decided to start keeping a bit under my tongue right away because I didn't want to take any chances. My fiance', who was still skeptical of this whole process said she did, but now I doubt it.


We closed all windows except for the one in the computer room. Edrich said we had to make a single exit and will the seed to use it. It was time. We sat down in the computer room and started to read a book out loud that Edrich had given us. He stressed that we were not to read any of the book before hand. You must go into the reading completely unaware of its contents. For a general idea of what we were reading, I have included a sample: "I beg your attention. We are all of this celestial plane, but our wavelengths are not to intercept. You have brought a fissure in this reality and are not welcomed. You must leave immediately or wrath will fall upon you. Heed my words or a grand disconnect will suffocate you."


Most of what we read sounded very threatening. I got the feeling the words were suppose to introduce doubt into the seed. After a few pages in, an intense feeling of not being alone returned. The lights began to flicker and my fiance was startled. This was her first time really feeling the presence that had haunted me this past week. She panicked and stood up to leave the room but was frozen in her step to the sound of scratching coming from behind the closet door. She backed up and fell into me. We both stared at the closet until the scratching noise was interrupted by a guttural "meow". This horrifying sound caused us both to recoil in fear. The seed was trying to mimic our cat to lure us to the closet.


My fiance cried out "Fuck this! Let's go!" She jumped back to her feet and grabbed my hand. "Eric, we need to leave, now!"


I asked if she had used the Archgod. Before she could reply I was being pulled out of the room by my shirt. I grabbed her shoulder in the kitchen and told her we had to continue. She didn't understand that we needed to finish. I told her that I knew she was scared and that I was too, but we had to carry on. She nodded in agreement. Within moments of her acknowledgement the lights killed and I was thrown against the refrigerator. After hitting the floor I had to roll out from under the falling refrigerator or I would have been crushed. I didn't roll out of the way quite far enough because I felt an immense pressure come down on my leg after the refrigerator crashed to the ground. I yelled in agony as I pulled my leg out from under the refrigerator. My fiance was was hugging the corner wall at this point. I yelled for her to grab the Archgod, but she was swept off her feet and suspended in the air. She look up at me with the most horrified look in her eyes. I yelled out for her and then she disappeared into the darkness of the computer room. Something had pulled her in with such speed and force that I barely had time to register what happened. Light started emanating from the computer room and a loud static noise filled the apartment. I tried to drag my beaten body and useless leg to the room, but the door closed and everything went silent. It had her.


I forced myself closer and closer until I was able to open the door. The room was empty. It left the apartment, but not before stealing her away from me. For the first time in a week I felt alone. My world was taken away from me that night. I don't see myself ever recovering from what I have caused.


Now, the morning after I am writing you all my story before I contact Edrich. I am so full of loss I feel like my heart is a black hole. I have to find her, but I am weak. I sacrificed the only thing I love in this world. How could I put her in such a dangerous position. What kind of person am I?


I need to get her back.


I just don't know if it will be possible.







Submitted September 29, 2014 at 05:48PM by EMMeech http://ift.tt/1voIaqs nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment