Thursday, August 10, 2017

My freezer in my refrigerator freezes everything fine except for ice creams, which melts (once every few days) then refreezes. appliancerepair

My freezer in my refrigerator freezes everything fine except for ice creams, which melts (once every few days) then refreezes.

It happens randomly, but happens all the time. When I do spot this moment upon opening my freezer, I can feel that the freezer is not that cold. It's a year old fridge (http://ift.tt/2vJBhYB).

meats and other food products seem to be fine and I see no icing.

I bought this with cash at Home Depot and I no longer have the receipt to get it fixed under warranty. It's a year-old product. I didn't do anything that could damage this fridge and yet it just went broken.

I'm very broke, but I can shell out up to $150 to fix this issue.

What can I do? What causes this problem?



Submitted August 11, 2017 at 03:18AM by hieagie http://ift.tt/2vrvQuY appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment