So I am in kind of a shitty situation at the moment and look to be in it for the next 3-4 months. I am 27 years old, weigh about 180, and 5'11" I have been working out for a while and am in decent shape, but I always had access to an oven and a refrigerator. Now, not so much. I dont even know where to start. I was just going to buy cans of beans and just...pound em then I started to think. I do have access to a walmart and a GNC so I can get supplements.
I was thinking breakfast: Cereal Grape nuts + Fiber one with almond milk + two scoops protein + banana for breakfast.
Lunch: Sandwich wrap lo carb whole wheat tortilla, spinach(I have a TINY bit of fridge space for this), low fat chese, and tuna)+Two scoop protein shake.
Peanut butter...lots of peanut butter. Is there any decent recipes with beans you guys can think of? Shit I have no idea what I am doing. Anyone ever been in a similar situation? Thanks for the advice.
Edit: I am really not too strict with this question as far as fitting in macros. If you guys throw out ideas I may not have thought of I can work out the macros and fit them into my goals on my own. I am just looking for general ideas. Thanks!
Submitted July 13, 2015 at 10:05PM by bluethunder1985 http://ift.tt/1M1Wde2 Fitness
No comments:
Post a Comment