Thursday, January 1, 2015

[WTS] Fridge + Freezer + Treadmill + TV + Cot + Mattress + Car sydneybuyandsell


I'm moving to the USA in a little over a week (Goodbye Sydney :(). I've been listing and relisting things on Gumtree for sale for the past 2 months. I've managed to sell the majority of things in the house, but the bigger items still remain. IT'S STRESSING ME OUT! I've run out of time so I've become desperate. Are there any Redditor's looking for any of the following items? All are listed on Gumtree and can be picked up from Fairfield, NSW (so you'll have to come out west):



I've had a lot of interest on everything on the list. I am constantly getting e-mails and SMS' asking if something is still available and when I reply (in the nicest way possible) that said item is still available, I receive no response. It's getting frustrating to say the least.


I've tried to price things extremely low but I am open to any reasonable offers.


Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)







Submitted January 02, 2015 at 02:38AM by GuyFromSydney http://ift.tt/1I2Mb71 sydneybuyandsell

No comments:

Post a Comment