Thursday, January 29, 2015

Anyone looking to sublet now, or over the summer? USF


I am moving out of State on May 1st (finally graduating, yay!) I am looking for someone to move in either March 1st or April 1st. I am open to someone moving in on May 1st but I would prefer the other two dates. :) I am willing to pay the first month of rent (so either March/April/May).


The complex is called Collegiate Hall. The reviews online are certainly mixed but I have had nothing but an absolute great time living here, without any issues (even just small ones).


My apartment is a furnished two bedroom. There is a common area (living room), open kitchen with microwave/dishwasher/refrigerator/two-basin sink/stove top, laundry room with full size washer/dryer, two bedrooms with their own bathrooms, and a lovely screened in balcony with sliding glass door and sliding screen. In the bedroom, you will get a bed frame/box spring/mattress, dresser with three large drawers, a nightstand and a HUGE built in desk with a shelf above for books/whatever you like.


There is valet trash removal from right outside your front door! I am on the third floor and in the farthest back, quietest part of the complex. The complex is gated both front and sides that you can use a gate card to get in/out of and I can give you the parking pass... there is tons of parking for residents and tons of visitor parking. I've had absolutely no problem with bugs or internet at all :) There is a really nice pool, kept very clean, right near the front office. There is also an area to wash/vacuum your car by the mailboxes.


The rent is $589.00 a month and this includes your cable, internet and utilities/electricity. There is a $40.00 cap on the electric (I have NEVER gone over or even been close to going over.) In order to take over my lease you would need to fill out an application, pay the application fee ($150) and have a guarantor (co-signer). If you don't have a guarantor/co-signer you will just have to pay a security deposit, but keep in mind that the guarantor can be anyone. It doesn't have to be a family member or anything, they just have to make a few times the monthly rent and have a certain credit score.


Your takeover of my lease would have to be on the 1st, that's why I said March/April or May 1st.


If anyone at all is interested, let me know. :)







Submitted January 30, 2015 at 02:37AM by karajobananas http://ift.tt/1yFQkbs USF

No comments:

Post a Comment