Friday, January 30, 2015

[US,WW] H: Small selection of WoTC rares, 300 C/UC, Heracross EX, Pokemon Merch, Paypal W: 110 Specific WoTC cards, WoTC Black Star Promos, Japanese Censored Cards, special Pikachus, Paypal. pkmntcgtrades


Hello all! I'm back. My sets are currently at 87%. I need to complete Base Set 2, Team Rocket, Both Gyms, and the first 3 Neos.


I am going to update my binder because i have a few new cards, nothing much


Haves


About 18 rares: [coming soon]


About 300 C/UC from WotC


Other things I have, pictures available on request:




  • Original Pokemon Pokedex




  • Pikachu Pal (Tomagatchi sort of device, still on original packaging)




  • 6 Packs of Action Flipz!




  • Pokemon figurines, nickel sized, complete in bags unopened (I'm also looking for these!!)




  • Burger King promo- 13K Gold Poliwhirl Plate in pokeball. CiB




  • Pikachu Skull Cap/ "beanie"




  • Original 151 Pokemon Backpack! holy cow




  • Refrigerator Magnets




  • Original Pokemon TCG League Badges from Kanto and Johto.




  • Stickers! Original 150 square stickers ca. 1997.




  • 1999 Pokemon TCG Summer League Tour Sticker




  • Goodie bags, like ones you give out at a birthday party.




  • Squirtle notepad, like one for your top shirt pocket. College ruled.




Wants


Excel Spreadsheet of the 110 cards I need, sorted by set and the set number. For most sets I included the name now! At a certain point down the list it says "nonholo", and all cards below that are nonholo as well. If there is an 'X" next to the card that means I am expecting it in the mail.


Some of the more expensive cards from these sets Im looking for:


Neo Genesis Typhlosions (i need both!)


Dark Blastoise


Blaine's Moltres


1st edition jungle Jolteon


Neo Genesis Lugia


holo Ho Oh from Neo Revelation


Shining Magikarp/Gyrados


Other cards I'm looking for




  • Promos. At this point, either the Snap Pikachu, or the ones you could get by going to tournaments. I need one of the 2 Mews, i can let you know which one i need).




  • Fan Art Cards. I think these are mostly in japanese?




  • Japanese cards that didn't make it into English. Banned/Censored. those sort of things









Submitted January 31, 2015 at 03:10AM by GenButtNekkid http://ift.tt/1tGIu5P pkmntcgtrades

No comments:

Post a Comment