Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Was planning on making tons of wings for a Superbowl party, rain all day is ruining my normal cooking method AskCulinary


Hello, I just found this sub and decided to ask a (hopefully) quick question:


I usually grill my wings for 5-7 minutes and then finish them in a deep fryer until they are nice and crispy. I have done this many times and they always turn out wonderful. There is now a 90% chance of rain all day Sunday. Wife will not let me fry inside and I do not have a covered area to grill/deep fry outside.


Cooking Option I'm considering: Grill and deep fry the day before like normal. Put in the refrigerator overnight and then reheat in the oven the next day before the party starts.


I'm worried about the reheating part, will they still be crispy outside and still have that delicious moist chicken meat on the inside?


Any advice/help will be appreciated. :)


I hope you all have a wonderful day!







Submitted January 29, 2015 at 12:04AM by Mr_Algorithm http://ift.tt/1y6750s AskCulinary

No comments:

Post a Comment