My current roommate is moving out, so I'm looking for a new roommate in my 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Somerville. Available as early as 9/1, but I can be flexible about the dates! The rent is $1250 per month, no fee.
Further details about the apartment:
It's a nice apartment. Hardwood floors, new appliances (refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave), and a landlady who is pleasant and responsive. The bedrooms have decently sized closets. The building is quiet and includes free onsite laundry and a shared deck/grill. The rent includes heat and water.
I walk daily to Davis Square for my commute, but Porter is also within walking distance. There is a bus stop a block away with service to the Red, Orange, and Green lines.
More about me: I'm a 29-year-old IT professional who works in downtown Boston. As a roommate, I'm quiet and generally neat. I like board games, hiking, knitting, and cooking. I'm out and about pretty often, but when I'm home I'm probably crafting, watching Netflix, or reading a book.
It would be great to find a roommate who likes the occasional Netflix binge as well!
Please feel free to message me for more information or for pictures.
Submitted August 15, 2017 at 05:14AM by sklepia http://ift.tt/2wZ8cFA bostonhousing
No comments:
Post a Comment