I have always been a lover of bottled waters. Arrowhead, Aquafina, Niagara, Smartwater, Fiji, of all the different bottled waters out there my absolute favorite is the Dasani Bottled Water by Coke.
I have found just in my personal experience that other brands of water Do have a clean, crisp taste. But they can have the occasional bottle that just doesn't taste quite right. I normally get that bottle somewhere between Arrowhead and Aquafina. Especially the Aquafina. I used to favor that brand but those few, not quite right bottles found their way into refrigerators too many times for my liking.
The arrowhead for me didn't always taste, Clean. Sometimes it just reminded me of Tap water, which I refuse to drink, herein California anyway. I loved Nevada's tap water.
I love the** Dasani Bottled Water** because every bottle I have Ever bought all tastes the same. Crisp, Clean, Refreshing. Never a bad tasting bottle. We buy ours by the case and if you check out Wal-Mart they usually have really good prices.
It is now available in Flavored waters as well. And now packaged in new eco friendly bottles made of fifty percent more recycled materials.
Pick up a bottle and Hydrate yourself.
Submitted August 16, 2017 at 10:27PM by WickedBunchie http://ift.tt/2vE85Bu copypasta
No comments:
Post a Comment