This morning my roomate has decided that we need groceries.
She also decided that I would be the one to get them.
I asked her to make the list before three as it would be hot out.
She gets it done around noon thirty and it is already hot out and says that I could wait until later this evening to get it.
2:40 Fit about how she needs real food in which a. I offer to make her something and b. rant about real balanced food and homework and finals. "None of (donnavan)s giant piles of meat".
Nope not the ground pork, the tomatoes, the canned vegetables, the peppers, the grunions, the bread, eggs, cheese, potato, onion oatmeal or pasta will do. Throwing and I need food crab fit. At least it's better than when our cupboards and refrigerator are ful and she wants me to buy another entire full load of groceries as I wonder where to put it.
Submitted August 15, 2017 at 03:17AM by donnavan http://ift.tt/2uDFzRC badroommates
No comments:
Post a Comment