I'm emptying my cup at the break room sink when a coworker opens the fridge door. We both hear a pop fizz noise look at each other and say shit. He finds a hissing can of seltzer water in the door and hands it to me to put in the sink. Just by looking at the can you can tell it had been frozen them placed in the fridge to thaw. The top is a complete dome. I don't know how it hadn't popped before. In the hall on my way back to my desk I run into my boss and tell him what happened and since I don't knows who's can it was I'm going to send an email to everyone so the owner can claim their mess. He says "fucking assholes. Ok".
I send this email: If you just took your frozen seltzer water out of the freezer and put it in the fridge you will find your drink in the sink. You also might want to check the door and make sure all the mess is cleaned up.
FYI Carbonated beverages WILL explode when frozen!!! If the top is pushed completely out the DO NOT put it in the fridge.
This response from the resident crazy bitch was sent reply all: It was mine, last time I check you were not a supervisor or even the keeper of the refrigerator. I brought them from home like that, please DO NOT touch things that do not belong to you.
She then rolls up in the supervisors office and starts spouting shit about how I need to be written up for touching things that aren't mine and I don't have any right to tell her what to do. And on and on. I went to the door and tried to explain to her crazy ass that her shit was touching everyone else's and what should I have done? Leave it there? She then goes completely nuclear demanding that the supervisor make me leave the office. Luckily my friend took me by the arm and walked me back to my desk to get my keys and sends me in a walk to calm down. While I'm out in front of the building talking to another coworker I see her walk out the back door get in her car and peel out. While I was gone the supervisor and her went into the chiefs office(who is 39weeks pregnant and doesn't need this kind of shit) and crazy bitch started good off again about how I triggered her PTSD etc. Because of all the drama my chief called the campus police so her and the supervisor could make sworn statements. I spent the whole weekend worrying if I was going to get fired over a fucking can of seltzer water.
TL;DR
Took an exploding can of seltzer water out of the work fridge. Coworker uses her FMLA to deal with her PTSD and the campus police get called.
Submitted July 19, 2017 at 11:33PM by GilreanEstel http://ift.tt/2tqWXIR tifu
No comments:
Post a Comment