Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Some creatures are living in my house nosleep

A bit of backstory on me. I'm a 34 year old Caucasian male that's lives in Washington USA. The other night I was waiting for my wife to call me from the airport for me to pick her up. She was on a business trip to Japan for her large wood product company . For which she is the head manager of sales for the whole company.

So I got a call from her and she said that something happened. So she had to land somewhere in California I don't remember. I was sitting on the couch when I heard a loud crash from the upstairs extra bedroom. I went to investigate and found the mirror smashed to pieces and about half missing. I knew it was odd at the time but not as odd as it would turn out to be. When I went to bed two hours later I heard tiny noises coming from my aquariums Then again when I woke up. I decided to go to the Walmart and get groceries nothing exactly crazy happened until I got back . Note that I got cereal when I went. When I opened my door I heard what sounded like a yell but it was very quiet. I put my groceries up and threw out the old box. Which had mysteriously been empty thus morning even though it was a new box. When I sat down I saw a small blueish man about trying climb up my leg.

So I immediately grabbed him and that caused him to scream bloody murder. He had the look of pure fear in his eyes. like the fear when you have seen a dark fuigure in the corner if he room that turned out to be a shadow. He had what looked like a tunic and a spear which he had dropped when I grabbed him. He fumbled around in his tunic pocket for what looked like a steel knife with a wooden handle. When he got hold of his knife he tried to poke me with the knife and pry his way free but he was not victorious. Now at this point once he knew he was done he gave up and dropped the knife.

I didn't know what he was and I wasn't going to let him go free so I put him in a ziplock bag from my kitchen. He tumbled around for a minute until i squeezed the air out of the bag so he would pass out. He struggled to get out as he held his breath but in the end he lost. So after he was unconscious I took him out and inspected him. He was about an inch tall and completely blue. He looked exactly like a person but blue and small. I wasn't going to not capture him so I put him in one of my large Tupperware containers that's the size of a note book. I poked air holes and put in two bottle caps one filled with water and the other as a bathroom. After two minutes he started to regain consciousness and sat up. The little man soon stood up and walked over to the trough and began to scoop water out to wash himself

That's when I heard a mouse trap go off by the cereal. I ran over and a fat blue man was trying to get his foot out of the mouse trap. I helped him out and put him in the container where he greeted the other blue man. I heard the two things talk for about thirty seconds until the larger one went to wash himself. My sister lives maybe four minutes away from my house so I decided to drive over. I grabbed the container which rapidly the water all of the one washing himself. I sat then on the the dash and started to drive. When I pulled into my sisters driveway the larger man slipped into some water which caused him to fall onto the other one angering him. I rushed inside my sisters house and showed her the blue men. I don't remember exactly what she said but to sum it up she didn't know what they were. At this point the littlest man I will call him Craig and the other Kevin pushed Kevin into the wall. Kevin retaliated by stabbing Craig with his knife.

I decided to let them work it out on there own. I decided that I should go back to my place and see if there are more and if so set more mice traps. I left the two men with my sister. When I left the last thing I saw them doing was Kevin has just put Craig into a headlock. When I got home I set up All 24 mouse traps I had in storage around my downstairs. When I was about to set up the live traps I had I saw a little woman trying to get across my sink. I watched her for a minute until she fell in and almost broke a leg. When I grabbed her she seemed much calmer that the others. I didn't want to let her go but I didn't have any more containers. I grabbed another ziplock but instead I left air in and put it in my refrigerator hopefully not killing yet but slowing her down.

After I set up the rest of the non lethal traps and fly paper I checked on the newest captive. When I got her out she was very cold but not asleep. I opened the ziplock but kept her in and headed for my car. Since she was so cold Put her in my cup holder after taking her from the ziplock. Tried to climb out for s minute until she flavor up and lied down. After I had arrived at my sisters house the little woman was already asleep. I put her in the bag and went inside to put with the others. I put her in the container asleep on top of a cotton ball I found. This was four hours ago in writing this from my sisters computer. I just checked on them and the woman is pregnant. They all seem to be in good health but the woman still seems sluggish. Kevin and Craig have made up but I don't know which one has impregnated the woman.



Submitted July 20, 2017 at 12:44AM by blackmage27 http://ift.tt/2vkAZnV nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment