This happened last week BTW.
First and foremost, it's important to understand that my parents are SUPER conservative. They are the type of people who still believe the world is 6,000+ years old and that weed is more dangerous that alcohol. Yeah, let that sink in.
SO, I wanna keep this short. Recently I took a T-break (tolerance break for non-smokers), and my 2 week break ended. Excited me, picks up some of the devil's lettuce from a buddy and smoke 2 bowls. ---- bad idea... Mind you, the parents aren't home for the night, they went out drinking. So, I get super high, walk inside from the back porch, and was obviously so stoned I placed my grinder in my refrigerator.
Next morning I wake up to a knock (kinda like a cop knock), and open the door. There stands my mom, my dad, and my grinder in my dads left hand. I had no explanation, so I said yeah, I smoke a little bud. I was told to be out of the house in a week, no excuses.
-A week later I'm in my new apartment. Thankfully I had some money saved up for 6 months of rent covered. Fuck. It sucks having parents that are so closed minded.
TL;DR - I got super high one night my conservative parents went out and left my grinder in the fridge. I got kicked out.
Submitted July 18, 2017 at 03:33AM by InBetvveen http://ift.tt/2uCuG2e tifu
No comments:
Post a Comment