Monday, July 17, 2017

My first day trying AVB vaporents

This weekend my Pax 2 arrived and i wondered what to do about the already vaped bud. I just so happen to see a post and i do more looking. It interest me so i decide to save up my AVB. I must save up around...2 gs max i thinking. So today, Monday, i decided to try out AVB. I work a typical Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm job in an office setting crunching number. Easy/lazy person job. So i said hmmmm today would be a good day to try AVB because its Monday and folks are still recovering from the weekend and wont notice me. I should also like to mention i think i have a petty good high tolerance, been smoking since 18 now 29, did dabbing for awhile, went to Colorado had their edibles, and etc...i like weed pretty much in any form, shape, or fashion. But yea this morning i decided to make a peanut butter sandwich with AVB. http://ift.tt/2tl7OUv (That whole cap was full of AVB)

I also ate a bowl of oatmeal and drank a glass of milk (didnt want to do it an open stomach, learned a long time ago not to do ANYTHING on a empty stomach). Packed my sandwich, hopped in the car (brought my Pax 2 along) and took a cool a small puffs on level 2 nothing major. Felt okay. Got to work and decided to eat the sandwich around 8:30ish. This sandwich...this peanut butter sandwich was crunchy. Im talking about i had to play mind games and tell myself it was the crunchy peanut butter i was using when it was really the smooth kind. Took a bite here and there and pretty much ate it like a normal sandwich (in 10-15 minutes). I started to fill that shit within a 30-45 minutes. Realized i was making mistakes, misplacing numbers, wrong emails, forgetting notes, and spelling/grammar (as im typing this my spelling and grammer is still off so fyi). 10 o'clock came and i took a break and smoke a cigar to cool my nerves. It worked for a little bit, then that high kicked in and i got super lazy. Was listening to Spofity and i couldnt even listen to music to focus on my work. I found myself getting to lost in the music. So boom turned that off, guess ill listen to my coworkers conversations, which were pretty entertaining for a high guy. Decided to take lunch at 1240, got back 140, started on my work more focused and next thing i know it 330. When 330 hits thats pretty much a wrap for me for the day lol. Today has been nothing but a blur. I havent even smoked or anything since ive been home and its 10:20pm. Im just now becoming sober...somewhat. And fuck i just remembered i left my chicken bacon subway sandwich in the refrigerator.

I wish i would have saved that experience for home cause that was a first and nothing beat a first time but noooo i had to try it at work. But shit, now i know and knowing is half the battle. I cant wait to save up some more AVB!

Thanks for reading. I would fix my mistakes but im the lazy stoner.



Submitted July 18, 2017 at 08:04AM by TheFamousBatman http://ift.tt/2u3f7gV vaporents

No comments:

Post a Comment