It's been three days since I've last seen the supposed doppelgänger, and I feel pretty confident that I'll never see it again (I hope). I'm sorry I couldn't deliver with images or juicy details, but for my safety I think it's better this way. Concerning the belief that doppelgängers are heralds of death, the real girl is fine and 100% not dying.
In (hopefully) unrelated news: I had a concerning conversation with my father this morning. The dialogue will appear slightly awkward because I've translated him from patois/patwah for clarity.
"Look what we have here! Next time, could you please NOT unplug my phone? I thought we had an agreement: I don't touch your property if you don't touch mine, is this incorrect?"
"You know I don't touch your stuff, and I just woke up, like, ten minutes ago."
"But you did plug in your PS4 controller; the flashing light means it was connected less than two hours ago. (Insert profanity here)! And what happened to your fro? It was all shaped when you were here earlier."
"Like I said, I just woke up. I haven't picked it yet. I don't know what happened, or what you saw, but it wasn't me.
"(Insert profanity here)..."
I'll give this event the benefit of the doubt, and say it was a stress-induced hallucination. In the past month we've lost our air conditioning, washing machine, microwave, and refrigerator. He has plenty reason to be stressed. On the other hand, perhaps I'm a sleepwalker, did my hair, and went back to bed. I'll bet on these explanations before anything paranormal. For now.
Submitted July 18, 2017 at 06:54PM by HotelRoom5172648B http://ift.tt/2uyVxeM Paranormal
No comments:
Post a Comment