side by side
ice maker is wonky, in case this is relevant later.
water on bottom of freezer side, freezer seems to leak after a defrost cycle. I pulled out refrig, unplugged, took out back freezer panel, thawed, flushed warm water down drain. could hear it gurgle but it didnt seems to drain into drain pan. couldnt feel the drain pan wet after I did it.
when I restarted refrig ice maker worked a bit, but then got backed up like usual.
refrig keeps leaking on floor. not related to ice maker cycling as it's not cycling anymore. I wondered maybe if the icemaker was leaking on tot he bottom and clogging drain wtih ice if the water got thru the back panel. but Im still perplexed where the water went that I flushed down the drain.
any thoughts?
Submitted June 18, 2017 at 11:02PM by ticketson http://ift.tt/2rKiWEE fixit
No comments:
Post a Comment