St. Peter tells 3 men who died near the same time, "So we can only let in one of you. Each of you will tell me how you died, and whoever died in the worst way gets in." * The first guy enters St. Peters office and begins his story. "There I was painting the balcony of my 14th story apartment, I leaned over the railing to get a tricky spot when I fell. Miraculously I caught the ledge of the next balcony, and was hanging on for dear life. I couldn't pull myself up but luckily someone came out right away. I thought I was saved but the man just started pounding on my hands. Somehow I held on for a long time, but when he brought out the hammer I was knocked off the balcony. I fell to what I thought was certain doom, but landed in some bushes. I was badly injured but alive. When out of nowhere, a refrigerator falls on me and I was instantly killed." * The second man then comes in to tell his story. "I suspected my wife of having an affair so I came home early one day from work. Sure enough there she was dressed in lingerie. Irate, I began to search the apartment for culprit. Just when I began to think that I had been wrong, I saw him! He had hidden out on my 13th story balcony by hanging over the ledge, clutching to the side. Well, I completely lost it and went out and pounded on his hands with my fist, but the bastard still hung on! I grabbed my hammer and began to hit his hands, finally knocking him off. But when I looked down, he was still moving. He had landed in some bushes! In a fit of herculean strength, I hauled out our refrigerator and threw it on top of him. But the effort and stress was too much, and it gave me a heart attack and I died." * St. Peter then called in the third man to tell his story. The third man began "So there I was, naked in this refrigerator...."
Submitted June 18, 2017 at 11:15PM by QuietsYou http://ift.tt/2sfqItU Jokes
No comments:
Post a Comment