Tuesday, June 13, 2017

If there's anything I have learned about life breakingmom

is that it goes on.

It's been almost a month now since my Ex and I split up. It went from being horrible to amicable to back to horrible.

The last few days I have spent trying to finish homework (papers, ugh), search for jobs, interview at various places, and dealt with finals.

I am at the end of my rope. I finally cracked and told my school social worker I couldn't do it. My bank account had reached zero dollars, there was nothing in my refrigerator, and my car was running on fumes.

Luckily, she reached out to my professor and got me an extension for my outstanding school work. Bless her heart. Another social worker finally expedited my food stamps, and cash aid so I finally have something to feed the kids with.

And today, I finally found a JOB!!! I got offered a full time position as a receptionist nearby. So close, I can walk there and back in about 30 minutes. I will be starting at the beginning of July.

I got new medication for treating my lack of sleep. She also assigned me some Ativan to deal when I am having extreme amounts of anxiety. My mom has been helping me, but she isn't the best person to have around. We often get into arguments because she doesn't believe in Psych medication.

As for the taking risks stuff, I'm done with that. I still have some leftover edibles but I will be giving them to my older brother later today. Funny enough, I met someone from tinder that I forged a good friendship with, and who has a little boy my son's age. We met up for breakfast last week after an interview, and really hit it off. We're planning a play date soon.

My ex is still a prick and takes every opportunity he has to make me feel bad about myself, but whatever. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.



Submitted June 14, 2017 at 03:48AM by ppdmomma http://ift.tt/2tjei1J breakingmom

No comments:

Post a Comment