So, I have this refrigerator, which is built into my tiny kitchen, so the doors are almost flush with the wall. I bought the condo three years ago, and have not moved the fridge. Pretty sure the fridge is from 2004-2006.
I just noticed a small amount of water on the floor, and some warping of the hardwood floor around there. I took off the grate thingy on the bottom, and the youtube video says I was supposed to find a tube, but all I found was cat hair. There's a tiny amount of water under the fridge.
We have issues with the freezer door- it doesn't always close, and the freezer goes up to 6 or 7 degrees.
Should I: 1) Call a plumber 2) Call a handyman 3) Try to call GE 4) Buy a new Fridge 5) Cede the house to the cats and go live in the woods?
All help is greatly appreciated.
Submitted January 06, 2017 at 08:22AM by laaarg http://ift.tt/2iHzGf4 appliancerepair
No comments:
Post a Comment