Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Room available to Rent! 2b/2b near USF. Female renters! USF

Hi there! I am currently looking for a roommate to share a 2b/2b apartment (really townhouse). Rent + all utilities/internet = ~$675/month max. With a first-month's security deposit required. It is a newly renovated unit with all tiled floors, granite countertops, hard wood cabinetry, washer/dryer, & refrigerator in unit. Just moved in, so it is not furnished. You would have the masters suite. Safe neighborhood with ample parking. It is less than 10 minutes from USF. By the way, I just graduated with an MS from USF, so I am quite familiar with the area. I am a female and do prefer another female roommate that is studious, clean, pleasant, and can have rent in on time =). Move in would be September, but we could possibly work things out if you need to move in earlier! Look forward to hearing from people soon!



Submitted August 19, 2015 at 02:33AM by LizzyAde http://ift.tt/1TS5tqX USF

No comments:

Post a Comment