I pretty much just had a meltdown all alone in my new apartment. I posted awhile back about confusion between my landlord and my husband and me regarding our move. We moved to a different apartment in the same building and our landlord wanted our old apartment keys in exchange for the new ones, which made things really difficult as we'd have to move and clean the old apartment in one day because we'd lose access to the old apartment without the keys. I didn't get much support from anyone here. Apparently, I was being unreasonable/hormonal for expecting a little more time. It's fine, maybe I was or maybe I didn't explain the whole situation well enough. Only a couple people responded to my post. Anyways, my landlord was understanding and explained that it was just a miscommunication and gave us a whole week to move, which I appreciated. That even proved difficult because I'm 27 weeks pregnant and my husband works full-time, but we made it.
Okay, we're moved now. I won't even get into the difficulty of unpacking. That's a whole other story. The issue is that we have no refrigerator. Our landlord told us we'd be getting a new fridge (stove and fridge are included in our lease, btw) in our apartment last Friday. Fridge never came. We email him. He says they'll be here Tuesday. Fridge never came. I asked the guys who are working on our old apartment about it and they have no clue about the fridge. We've spent tons of money on takeout and I'm eating canned food like a frickin' dog while my husband's at work. I'm at my wits end. I just had an insane asylum laughing/crying fit about this because I can't take it anymore. I want to eat healthily for my baby. I'm so tired of canned food, fast food, take out, and TV dinners. This isn't right. Am I being unreasonable now? I get that I might've been before, but being frustrated with living a week with no fresh food or refrigeration is reasonable, right? I just want someone to tell me that I'm not a nut for being fed up. I'm so upset. I called my husband crying and he said he'd call the landlord YET AGAIN. I just want to move out of here completely.
Edit: Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention that my a-hole dog took a piss on my nice, clean Snoogle while the Comcast guy (who kept flirting with/checking me out while he was here, super creepy because I'm majorly pregnant) was here. So, that's just adding to my impending madness.
Submitted August 18, 2015 at 11:55PM by rosekayleigh http://ift.tt/1Ljgi0S BabyBumps
No comments:
Post a Comment