Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Best possible environment conditions for growing? shroomers

So I havent had the greatest sucess with my tubs, have made 3 already and cant get the rh and FAE that I want. I have an old refrigerator that I want to convert into a fully automated grow box. I know a bit about arduino (control board) and want to know what the most optimal conditions are for growing, since I can get the temperature, humidity, and FAE just right. Ill probably use a small fan to get fresh air in from the outside, ultrasonic humidifier for the humidity, and a heating lightbulb to heat it (on top of the grow light) instead of a heater because of electrical issues that might arise from the humidity. Maybe another fan on the inside to make sure there is a good current inside.



Submitted August 19, 2015 at 06:44AM by PJDubsen http://ift.tt/1K4RNCP shroomers

No comments:

Post a Comment