Thursday, January 1, 2015

It is my birthday in 30 minutes...and I'm sober. stopdrinking


New Year's Day baby here...been hungover for the past 13 birthdays. Not tomorrow, my friends. Not tomorrow.


Tomorrow I'll be getting up and making cinnamon roll waffles and spending most of the day in my pajamas BY CHOICE, not because I can't stay upright long enough to get dressed.


Happy New Year's, /r/stopdrinking. Love you all.


Stay sober my friends.


Mouse


Edit: At the request of a few people, below is a potato quality picture of my breakfast from this morning. Take one can of refrigerator cinnamon rolls.....spray a hot waffle iron with nonstick spray, cook the cinnamon rolls directly on the waffle maker. "Frost" hot waffle cinnamon rolls with the frosting that came with the rolls in the can.


Potato Quality picture of my birthday breakfast.


Note: I made waffles this morning using BIG cinnamon rolls, 5 in a can. I wouldn't recommend that. Next time, I'd use the kind that comes 8 to a roll, and cook them 4 at a time. It works better.







Submitted January 01, 2015 at 09:59AM by NonnyMouse69 http://ift.tt/1x724rP stopdrinking

No comments:

Post a Comment