Thursday, January 1, 2015

Help me budget living in Dublin with 2150 Euro a month after taxes: Dublin


I am a single guy and will be shortly moving to Dublin. I will make close to 2150 Euro a month after taxes. I need your help in chalking out what my monthly budget would/should look like. Here is some detail to the kind of life style I'd like to have:



  1. A studio apartment preferably in Dublin 8, close to Harrington Street with amenities likes refrigerator, heating, washer and internet.

  2. Cook for myself on most days and look to have a balanced nutritious diet.

  3. Go out Drinking/Clubbing twice a month.

  4. Eat out at decently priced places once/twice a week.

  5. Go out to the cinema and/or alike entertainment - 4 times a month.

  6. Weekend getaways to places around Ireland like Galway in a rented car - Once or Twice a month(Budget permitting)

  7. Membership to a decent gym in Dublin 8.


I'd look to live close to work so that I don't have to spend on transportation.


Given the above 7 points what kind of expenses am I realistically looking at? Do you think it is doable within 2150 euro a month? I don't mind not being able to save up much but would like a couple hundred a month handy to be able to meet other miscellaneous expenses.


Any kinda of insight is appreciated!







Submitted January 02, 2015 at 12:52AM by throwaway_reddit26 http://ift.tt/1xjB0oV Dublin

No comments:

Post a Comment