I'm a T2D who started on strict Keto July 20,2017. My last A1C was 7.0 which upset me so much I abandoned my two trial of a vegetarian, low fat, low cal, exercise driven lifestyle. Looking for answers i discovered KETO.I cleaned out my refrigerator and kitchen cupboards so I had only low carb food.(and bought 2 books by DR JASON FUNG) Today I hit a milestone in my fight with T2D. I hit 99 mg/dl 4 hours after eating !! I have never seen a number this low before(I measure 1x week on Fridays just before dinner.We eat 2x day lunch and dinner). The purpose of this post is to shout my accomplishment but even more.....to shout to others with T2D. Learn the ins and out of a low carb lifestyle and you can do this too ! KOKO. !
Submitted October 07, 2017 at 05:01AM by Shadanwolf http://ift.tt/2hRRIg9 keto
No comments:
Post a Comment