Monday, July 17, 2017

Meal Prep in college MealPrepSunday

Hey, I'm going into my second year of college and I don't want to spend money on a meal plan, it I'm living on campus in a dorm. I lived in a dorm in campus last year and didn't have a meal plan so I just cooked kind of random stuff, but this year I want to get more organized. Here are the questions I have:

  1. Around how much does it cost to make your meals? Is it substantially cheaper than eating out?

  2. How long do the meals last in the refrigerator? If I cook on Sunday will they last me until the next Saturday?

  3. Where do you guys get your containers from?

  4. Any general advice for those doing meal preps in college?

Thanks!



Submitted July 17, 2017 at 08:25PM by binary_gator http://ift.tt/2u2jI4t MealPrepSunday

No comments:

Post a Comment