Monday, July 17, 2017

Any beer people here? weddingplanning

We're trying to do all NC craft beers for the wedding, and I'm trying to figure out how far ahead we can buy the beer (we have plenty of refrigerator space), but I'm not finding consistent results via google.

For reference, the beers would be a milk stout, strawberry cream ale, and a coffee stout, maybe also an IPA. (This is a brunch wedding).

The reason I'm not just buying them within three months of bottling range to be on the safe side is because a couple of these are seasonal, and it would just be a lot easier if I could buy them in the winter and spring and just store them.

So, beer folks, help me out? Can I just buy them six to nine months ahead?



Submitted July 17, 2017 at 08:47PM by spokeshaves http://ift.tt/2vuBFGW weddingplanning

No comments:

Post a Comment