Sunday, June 18, 2017

Refrigerator not making ice fixit

My refrigerator ice maker stopped making ice about a week ago. I had this same issue back in January so I ordered a new ice maker and replaced it. That took care of the problem until it stopped again last week. I contacted the website that I ordered it from and they sent me a replacement. I installed the new one and it still isn't working. It was still making a noise like it was "calling" for water so after a little research I figured that is was probably a bad water valve or solenoid. I just replaced that this morning and it still is not working. I have checked to see if there is ice blocking the water from coming out and I didn't see anything. The filter is only about 4 months old. Any ideas of what else it could be?

I should mentioned that it is a Frigidaire side by side.



Submitted June 18, 2017 at 09:53PM by Derek800 http://ift.tt/2rtm9cz fixit

No comments:

Post a Comment