So my nMom constantly criticized my weight growing up, even though it was her fault for feeding me shitty low quality food, and now that I'm 22, have lost 65 pounds and constant get attention from men she is even more critical.
When I was a kid we always had a fridge, freezer, and cabinet filled with shitty junk food- PopTarts, Tastykakes, ice-cream, sugary cereals, and candy. My parents were the type to talk about how we "Couldn't afford to eat healthy" and had to have packaged foods in order to feed all of us- meanwhile we had Domino's pizza and Popeye's twice a week and cases of soda sitting in the pantry at all times. The only fresh vegetables we had were onions, green peppers, and potatoes, and any vegetables we did have were boiled to death with tons of butter and salt.
Fast foreword and now I'm 22. I work hard and spend a lot of money on healthy, organic, high quality foods to help with my weight loss and maintain my health. I carefully portion my foods, look up new and interesting vegan recipes, and prepare my meals and snacks ahead of time. My NMom, on the other hand, will turn around go to the store "when she feels like it", purchase pre-cooked foods and junk food instead of buying food that last longer like hamburger helper, instant ramen, ect. - and then claim she needs to eat my food because she doesn't have any money.
Keep in mind there's always junk food like Klondike bars, Tastkakes, sodas, juice, cookies, fried chicken, and potato salad. I don't mind if she eats, say, some of my brown rice or oatmeal or potatoes- those are staple foods that I don't mind sharing. But she is literally SO lazy that she doesn't want to cook, so she'll grab all my quick snacks like my Luna bars (which I bought for work) my organic corn chips, and if I make something really delicious she'll sit around and beg for some- but never offer to help cook any of it. She could have a refrigerator and freezer filled with food like we have in the past, and she'll sit and wait until the last minute to try and defrost (read: half cook) chicken in the microwave.
Once while she was eating a piece of fried chicken on white bread she turned to ask me "GOD, do you HAVE to eat all of that??"- and it was literally a plate of baked buffalo cauliflower.
Now she's constantly complaining that she's fat and needs to loose weight but she never wants to go for walks, she just sits at home all day watching YouTube videos, drinking soda, and eating my food.
Then if we go to a grocery store (God forbid) she just HAS to remark to strangers about my WEIRD, strange, "New Age" food choices. She's a big reason why my self-esteem is so low like it is now, and I really resent her for it.
Her and my NDad fucked me up and set me up for a lifetime of obesity and health-related diseases because they're so stupid they think there's nothing wrong with drinking two sodas a day or eating nothing but lunch meat and chips for lunch. Luckily I'm taking measures to turn my health around and eat more nutritious food and live a healthier lifestyle- but they don't even support me at all. My dad literally had to get half the teeth in his mouth pulled because of how much fucking soda he was drinking.
Submitted June 15, 2017 at 09:56PM by MochaWitch http://ift.tt/2sDR49W raisedbynarcissists
No comments:
Post a Comment