This was about 3 years ago. Got a call while I was on lunch break asking if I could stop by a customers house who requested a repair on a huge mounted TV. I didn't have any objection so 10 min later I'm knocking on the door and some older gentleman greats me and shows me to the TV. When I get there I see something that caused me to face palm out of frustration. I ask the man if he has any kids and he said he had 2 boys both around 10. I then ask him if he has any refrigerator magnets. Confused by this he says yeah and that's when I told him what happened. One of his kids had stuck a magnet onto his TV screen and left a huge black and discolored splotch right near the center of the TV.
I left soon after that but not before I heard him starting to call out for his kids with anger in his voice.
Submitted January 08, 2017 at 10:40AM by gamageeknerd http://ift.tt/2i2ch8U talesfromtechsupport
No comments:
Post a Comment